This homemade drink will cleanse your arteries immediately!
Parsley is an herb used to make medicine out of its body including the leaf, seed and root. It is also packed with vitamins and minerals such as vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, folate and iron which are essential for the kidney.
Parsley might help stimulate the appetite, increase urine production, reduce spasms, and increase menstrual flow but must be prohibited to pregnant women for it can cause abortion.
Some of the best known parsley juice health benefits include kidney cleansing and liver detoxification. Here is one example that you can prepare at home.
– 1 bunch of fresh organic parsley leaves
– 8 cups of filtered water
– 2 tbsp. of raw, organic honey
– The juice of half a lemon, freshly squeezed
How to make:
1. Wash and chop the leaves, leaving them in large pieces.
2. Boil water at medium heat.
3. Once it boils, add leaves and lower heat.
4. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Strain it into a large sauce pan with a lid and let it cool.
6. Add lemon and honey to taste.
7. Drink 1-2 cups a day.
8. Store in glass containers in the fridge for up to a week.
Consult your doctor first before consumption, if you are taking medicines or suffering from kidney related diseases.