Achieve a big and firm butt through these simple exercises. In today’s generation, having a big butt is desired because of the influence of the media and their portrayal of what the ideal body type should be.
Achieve a big and firm butt through these simple exercises In today’s generation, having a big butt is desired because of the influence of the media and their portrayal of what the ideal body type should be.
And for that, many women undergo surgery to get the perfect butt that they want. But, there are simple ways which you can achieve a big butt without going to a surgeon and that is through these helpful exercises.
Here are 6 effective exercises to achieve the butt shape that you want:
1. Extended Leg V-lifts This exercise starts on your knees. After that place your forearms on the floor and make sure our elbows make a line on the floor. As you are down on the floor raise and extend your legs to the back with pointed toes and lift your leg backward and forward. Do 15 repetitions on your both legs.
2. Standing Donkey Kick This exercise starts as you bring together your feet. As you lower yourself, make sure your other leg is in a squat position. Your weight must be placed on the planted foot and lift your other leg to your back and to the front repeat this routine at least 20 times on both legs.
3. Booty Crossover It will start on your shoulders as you make a line to your wrists. After making those positions extend your right leg towards your back and kick it straight and cross down to your left. If you are done with that position return to the first one and repeat this at least 1o times before you switch a leg.
4. Leg Extension with hip thrust As you lie down bend your knees for a 90-degree position and extend your arm sideward. After that, extend your right leg in a straight position as you lift your hips and bend it to your chest as you make a 45-degree angle. Repeat this at least 10 times to your both legs.
5. Deep Squats This exercise will start on your feet and shoulder width apart as well as your chest must be high and knees above your ankle’ line. Go lower down your butt until your thighs make a 90-degree position as you push with your heels as you go back to standing position. Repeat this 15 times on both legs.
SOURCE: PINOY HEALTH AND REMEDIES